As of June 2018, there were nearly four billion Internet users in the world and companies are doing everything they can to get the attention of customers. Advertising online eclipsed TV advertising in 2017 with companies spending $205 billion on Internet ads compared to $192 on TV ads.
Today, companies are doing everything they can to attract new customers while retaining business as well. One way to do that is with an easy to navigate Web site and easy to follow and fill out forms on their sites.
The most common time to fill out a contact form is between 3 and 5 p.m. and the most common time to make online payments is between 11 a.m. and 2 p.m. To make experiences easier for business and the customers they serve, Gravity Forms can be a big help.
Gravity Forms is a forms plugin built specially for use in Word Press and there are plenty of benefits of Gravity Forms including:
- li>Easy To Use: With an intuitive interface, Gravity Forms is known for being easy to use. Gravity Forms allows users to click which field they want to use and it is quickly added to the form they’re using. Once selected, a field can be customized, moved around or used to define set choices. Additionally, all work done within the WordPress interface can be stored in the WordPress database.
- Variety: When using Gravity Forms, users have a lot of different field types to insert information into. Gravity Forms allows users to go beyond standard fields like text and paragraph and add multi-select boxes, radio buttons, check boxes or dropdowns. Users can also put raw HTML code into a form. Gravity Forms is able to validate data and let users know when certain data conform to the established type.
- Logic: It’s typical on paper forms for people to skip over sections that don’t apply to them. Gravity Forms provides a solution by showing fields that users or visitors need. Gravity Forms conditional logic helps eliminate confusion and makes forms a lot more relevant.
- Security: As helpful as WordPress can be, there’s always questions about security. Form data that’s not properly vetted can give hackers easy access to your site. Gravity Forms is a secure product that will stop security breeches from happening.
- Developer Friendly: The structure of WordPress code allows for a whole system of filters and hooks. Developers can easily modify data throughout placeholders in the code base. The modifying of data allows different types of functionality through different themes and plugins in WordPress. The Gravity Forms plugin is full of helpful filters and hooks and depending on what a user is looking to do, the sky is the limit in terms of creativity.
- Making Posts: Another benefit that Gravity Forms offers is the ability to create posts on WordPress automatically. Whether you’re looking to invite photographers, bloggers, videographers, Gravity Forms can do it all. To make this happen, a user creates fields for title and content, chooses a category and any individual form fields. When the form is submitted, a post is created automatically in Word Press. This eliminates the tediousness of copying and pasting and makes things a lot easier.
- App Integration: A popular benefit of Gravity Forms is the ease with which it can be integrated with third-party apps. Several of the add-ons Gravity Forms provides can integrate with popular communication tools, payment apps and CRMs. The Gravity Forms addons cost money, but it makes it a lot easier for easier to interact with customers. Gravity forms can help users sign up for services like PayPal or a mailing list all without knowing the ins-and-outs of coding.
Whatever your company’s needs are, Gravity Forms can be a big help. A Gravity Forms tutorial can show you how to make an online form more relevant, implement third-party add-ons and allow developers a greater deal of creative license with helpful hooks and filters.