Search Engine Optimization (SEO) clearly reigns supreme when it comes to marketing content development strategies. Around 92% of marketers believe that SEO content creation is either “very” or “somewhat” effective for SEO marketing.
So how do web design companies do to get their client’s websites on the first page of a search engine list? They use SEO content writers. Writing SEO content is a major component of the SEO content strategy process; it’s what makes keywords into logical, coherent sense. Around 62% of companies outsource writing SEO content to a specific marketing company that can help them generate more client interest.
So if SEO is so powerful, what are some strategies or tips to keep in mind when writing SEO content?
- Audience: Content writers must understand their audience. Marketing companies and writers should get to know the client they are working for as well as the client’s target audience. What are their needs? What do they want? What are their goals?
- Keywords: Marketers will spend over a quarter of their marketing budget on content marketing, and the key to content marketing is keywords. Keyword insertion is getting increasingly complex as algorithms become smarter. Because of this improved technology, writing SEO content is all about GOOD, meaty content.
- Word Count: Writers should not focus so much on word count, but instead focus on writing excellent content. Before 2014, content writing was all about keyword stuffing and writing short pieces that were informative. Now its all about going in-depth with information.
- Relevant: Make sure to the content written is relevant to the client’s business or industry. If you are writing a press release, make sure the content makes sense and is related to the topic.
- Informative: As long as 2014 is all about longer written content, don’t just stuff it with a bunch of word fluff. Make sure the writing is very informative and void of any misinformation. Instead of marketing a client’s product as the best, describe the value or benefits of having the product instead.
- Well-Written: This absolutely goes without saying. Well-written content should be a no-brainer when it comes to SEO content writing. No user wants to click on a website to read poorly written information; they will end up not taking that business or their products very seriously.
- Media Frequency: After writing the content, make sure to post it! Advertise, advertise, advertise. Yet this type of advertising is subtle — post frequent company or product updates or promotions in order to keep your consumers interested.
So if you are a small business looking to improve your searchability on the Interwebs, hire a SEO content writer or and SEO marketing company to help you. Also, research how SEO has evolved over the course of it’s short existence: SEO writing is different now than it was a year ago, so it is best to keep up with the times. Read this website for more information.