An escalated adult cannot deescalate an escalated child. Instead, parents need to walk away, take deep belly breaths, splash water on your space, calm down, and then work to parent, respond, discipline, or redirect as needed.
Unfortunately, too often parents do not always take the time and invest the patience that it takes to be their best. The reality is, however, if a parent is escalated the situation with an escalated child will get worse, not better.
This is a message that both the administration and the teachers in the school want to make sure that all adults understand. As a result, the Parent Teacher Organization has invested in banner printing that helps remind mothers, fathers, grandparents, and other care givers about the importance of thoughtful parenting. Designed to focus on the school colors, the banner printing projects are now a part of the front entry way, the gym, and the media center.
Colorful and Thoughtful Banner and Poster Printing Is More Popular as Prices Continue to Drop
Finding the best way to get a message across to students, parents, workers, and patients is less of a challenge now that banner printing is more affordable and accessible. With quicker delivery times and more affordable full color pricing, the use of banner printing is not just for businesses any more. It is also a part of classrooms and sports teams, and religious groups. From vinyl printing on banners that can be outside to the more traditional printing for marketing materials, it is important to work with a company that will meet your deadlines and provide the highest quality results.
Consider some of these facts and figures about the many ways that printed materials can help your group or your message GET NOTICED:
- Getting the attention of people at a trade show is one of the reasons why some companies invest in oversized printed materials. The fact that 81% of trade show attendees have buying authority means more than four out of five people walking the aisles are potential customers for exhibitors.
- Estimates show a single on-site sign costs $0.02 per one-thousand views. In comparison, a 300 line newspaper ad costs $2.81 per one-thousand views and might only reach 53% of the market.
- The overall rule of thumb for booth design graphics is that they should include 40% empty space. The use of almost half of your graphics space should be totally blank in an effort to allow the visual consumer to soak in the important information that is printed. Spaces that are too full do not provide landing or resting spaces for the viewers eyes.
- No amount of advertising to the masses can outdo the marketing that you invest in for the locals. In fact, research indicates that 85% of a business’s customers live or work within a five-mile radius of that business, so having a well placed and well designed on site sign is important.
- On-site signage continues to be valuable, especially when it is compared to more traditional advertising. For instance,on-site signage is equal to 24 full-page newspaper ads run over the course of a year.
- The average company sets aside 31.6% of its total marketing budget to exhibiting and events, and more than $24 billion is spent annually by U.S. Exhibitors for trade show displays. Unfortunately, 70% of these exhibitors set no specific objectives for trade shows exhibits and, as a result, spend their money on products that do not always suit a real purpose.
- Iinstead of paying for graphic professionals, designing your own sign and submitting the image can cut costs.
- Customers who live within a five mile radius of a business will see its sign 50 to 60 times a month, and the latest research indicates that half of all the customers who enter a business did so because of its signage.
- Even in a time when we can feel like we are overwhelmed wit digital marketing pieces, the fact remains that people are generally more engaged with printed material over digital, which is often skimmed in 15 seconds.
- Displays for athletic teams at both the high school and college levels are now more affordable, as an increasing number of online printing resources offer a way to get materials in a shorter amount of time and at the highest quality of printing.